Say Hello to Smell Dating, the First Odor Dating Service
There is certainly no shortage of dating apps or services in today’s digital dating era. From Tinder to Bumble, each app promises to connect you to the right person by the simple act of swiping right. However, there is a new app on the scene that promises to connect you to the right person based on your body odor. Yes, you read correctly.
Say hello to Smell Dating, the first mail odor dating service. Here’s how it works:
- The service sends you a t-shirt
- You wear the shirt for three days and three nights without deodorant.
- You return the shirt to Smell Dating in a prepaid envelope.
- The service will then send you swatches of t-shirts worn by a selection of other individuals.
- You smell 10 samples and tell the service who you like.
- If someone whose smell you like likes the smell of you too, they'll facilitate an exchange of contact information.
- The rest is up to you.
So why should you choose a partner via his or her smell? Well, Smell Dating believes the metrics of compatibility are chemical; connection is a matter of intercourse not interface. The Internet has replaced fleshy experience with flat apparitions, avatars and painstakingly curated profile pictures. Smell Dating closes digital distance by restoring your molecular intuition. Our members make connections via deeply intuitive cues, perfected in the ancient laboratory of human evolution. Surrender yourself to a poignant experience of body odor.
Should you choose to use Smell Dating, the service will cost you a cool $25. The fee covers the cost of the service, including t-shirt and shipping costs. The Smell Dating pilot program is not-for-profit. The company’s finances are available upon request.
Currently, registration is closed, but you may signup for the newsletter for future updates here.
Follow us on Instagram | @theprimperverse
Like us on Facebook